Calling All Volunteers!
Volunteers tackle organizing the
museum's off-site storage space.
The Women’s History Museum is an
almost entirely volunteer-run organization. We couldn't do it without
selfless people like you! Join us today to use your skills to help
this important community organization and resource. If you’re
good at anything from filing to accounting, carpentry to graphic art—we
want to hear from you! Contact the museum to make history today!
- Current Opportunities:
- Board Treasurer (CPA preferable)
- Program Coordinator
- Librarian (catalogue experience needed)
- Preparing Director and Trustee Handbooks
- Dust, vacuum, clean glass in exhibit space
- Tidy up gift shop and research new products
- Do general filing, assist with mailings
- Work on Archive Catalogue Project (including
- Assist with community relations for traveling
- Accounting assistant
- Women’s Hall of Fame publicity team
- Ongoing Special Event Staff